Friday, July 13, 2012

COLLABORATE 2012 - Conference

I attended the COLLABORATE 2012 conference in Las Vegas (April 22 to 26 2012) just 3 weeks ago. As usual, it was an awesome experience - Great content, Excellent Networking and so on..

I presented a paper on "Road to Fusion" to talk about Dell's enterprise wide architectural strategy on Fusion Roadmap. I had the session from 2 to 3. The room was fully packed and the audience had a lot of great questions about Fusion and were surprised to know about the co-existence strategy as a part of Fusion. I will try to cover more about the co-existence strategy in my next blog. After my session I participated in an OBISIG panel to talk about our strategy on OBIEE and EPM suite of products.. Last but not the least, I attended the session on "Meet the leaders" with OAUG . I was awarded the "OAUG Member of the Year" for 2012 by Mark Clark, President of the OAUG for all my volunteer work with the OAUG. I was very much honored. Thank you OAUG for this outstanding recognition. That's all for now. More about Fusion in my next blog. Lakshmi ps: This was originally written in May 2012. But publishing it today...

4 comments: